1.27.2006

First contact


This blog is an experiment. I have never kept a blog before, but I think it could be useful for me, as well as interesting. The main reason I am creating it is to document various thoughts that I have had, and new ones which I and others come up with, concerning certain topics, mostly centered on technology and the future of mankind. These will vary widely, as my current interests tend to do. Some of the content may come from various news outlets like Slashdot, as well as others, and some will be my own.

The goal: Become aware of, or create, new and amazing things, record and describe them in a useful and transparent way, ponder their novel and most potentially useful aspects, and record these thoughts for future consideration.

3 comments:

jomama said...

Go for it.

Anonymous said...

I was here.
LLH

Anonymous said...

Things have come a long way.
This is cool.
LLH